Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015

'Can you even cook without oil?'

Salve!
Delft in the morning on my way to the station
As this is our 100th post and for other reasons this one will be in English.

After my exams I left Delft and went to Torino, where it was so incredibly hot that I was not even able to eat gelato anymore. It litterally melted within 30 seconds and I was desperately trying to find a place to wash my hands and pants... so I got totally lost and luckily found Mole Antonelliana (next picture) with a tourist information right next to it. So I had to run to the station to get my train to Firenze, which obviously was half an hour late.

Torino

Next, I met Marta in Firenze and after a couple of days we went to Elba for some camping and beaching.

Portoferraio, Elba
When buying groceries she asked whether it was even possible to cook without oil. After trying it in New Zealand, I have to say... yes, kind of. Anyway we decided to buy it and it didn't break. Therefor she agreed on not only laying in the sun and melt away.

Marta waiting for dinner (it was surely cooked with oil)

Siena, Tuscany

Piazza del Campo as tiny planet

Tomorrow we fly to Romania, wir melden uns.
Ciao e a presto!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen